The FEN Speakers Bureau service is available throughout the U.S. When your event is reviewed and approved, FEN can help with publicity for the event, send one of our volunteer speakers to your location, coordinate travel and lodging, and furnish handouts and brochures. There is no charge for this service. However, if your organization can provide an honorarium or speaker's fee, we would greatly appreciate the support of our work.
Your organization will need to procure the venue, set the time, and advertise within your organization and your community.
Our topics range from:
- Death with Dignity and its History
- How Doctors Choose to Die
- Legal Actions Throughout the U.S. Involving Final Exit Network
- The Role of Exit Guides and the Need for Change
- The Difference Between Suicide and Rational Self Deliverance
- Preparing for End of Life with Your Family
You may also propose a topic for one of our speakers.